Website Terms and Conditions of Use for Carla C Coaching Limited (also known as “Carla Biesinger” or the “Company”)
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carla Biesinger's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carla Biesinger's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
(b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carla Biesinger at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Carla Biesinger's website are provided 'as is'. Carla Biesinger makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carla Biesinger does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Carla Biesinger or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carla Biesinger's Internet site, even if Carla Biesinger or a Carla Biesinger authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carla Biesinger's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carla Biesinger does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Carla Biesinger may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Carla Biesinger does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carla Biesinger has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carla Biesinger of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Carla Biesinger's website shall be governed by the laws and the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Malta
9. Refund Policy
Your satisfaction with your Program, Product, or Service is important to us. Our refund policy is as follows:
We know how much of a game changer these tools, and program can be for you if you do the work, so we offer a full refund provided that you: (1) complete ALL Modules, (2) send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting your money back and (3) submit all your completed assignments from the Program to date within the 60 day period following your date of purchase.
A full refund will only be given if requested within 60 days of purchasing the course, AND if the student can prove that they did the work, implemented the strategies, and still didn't see any results.
You have a full 60 days to implement the strategies before requesting a refund, and since you need to post at least 3x per week to see results (as taught in the course), we will ask you to show that you have posted at least 12 posts per month that are in line with the content and hashtag strategy you learned in the course.
You will also be asked to provide the completed course workbook.